THE MONOGRAPH PROJECT
BECOME A BENEFACTOR
There are a number of ways to be a Benefactor of the Edward Knippers Monograph Project.
1. Buy an existing painting from the artist, designating the price for the project. Browse the website at www.edwardknippers.com.
2. Reserve a pre-paid copy of the Collector’s Edition of the book at a much reduced price. Each book will come with an original oil painting (see details below).
3. Reserve a pre-paid, Deluxe Edition of the book at a much reduced price. Each book will have an original limited edition print (see details below).
4. Reserve a pre-paid Signed Benefactor’s Copy of the book, or reserve several to give to friends.
5. Give a gift or grant to support the project.
HOW ELSE CAN I BE INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT?
1. Tell your friends and family about the Edward Knippers Monograph Project.
2. Pray for the many aspects of the project that all might go well.
3. Buy the book as gifts for friends and family at the much reduced pre-publication prices.
PRE-PUBLICATION RESERVE OPTIONS
Two special editions for Collectors will be published: 1) The Collector’s Edition (which will come with an original painting), and 2) The Deluxe Edition (which will come with an original limited edition woodcut). Signed Benefactor’s Copies will also be offered.
The Collector’s Edition
There will be a special Collector’s Edition of the Monograph of 50 copies. Each will come with an original 14” X 11” painting on panel by the artist, and will be housed in an Italian linen clamshell presentation box. The pre-paid, pre-publication price for The Collector’s Edition is $1,000 for a limited time. The post-publication price will be $1,800.
The paintings for The Collector’s Edition will be narratives from the Old and New Testaments, collectively conceived of as a predella of the faith. A predella is the physical support on which an altarpiece rests, and is often painted with scenes which explicate the altar’s subject. The Collector’s Edition predella will be accounts from the Bible of God’s interactions with humankind which are the support on which the great altar of our faith rests. Benefactors who choose to buy a copy of The Collector’s Edition will own an original panel from this predella of our faith.
There will be a Deluxe Edition of the book in a limited edition of 50. Each book will be accompanied by an original signed and numbered woodcut print, designed, cut, and printed by the artist and will be housed in an Italian linen slipcase. The pre-paid, pre-publication price of The Deluxe Edition is $250. The post-publication price will be $400.
A Signed Benefactor’s Copy of the Monograph is offered at $100.
The book will retail for $75. The reserve price for an unsigned, pre-publication copy of the Monograph is $50. An additional discount of 20% per book for pre-publication orders of five or more copies will be given.
If you should have any questions about the Edward Knippers Monograph Project, please do not hesitate to ask by contacting the artist at email@example.com.